Packlist 2-4 day tours
From us you’ll get a warm jacket, thermo trousers, warm and windproof hats, warm mittens and warm boots. You need to bring the things below.
- 1st layer: Super thermo underwear (wool recommended)
- 2nd layer: Fleece sweater or similar
- 2nd layer: Sweatpants
- Thin gloves to wear inside our mittens
- Warm socks (wool recommended)
- In-lodge Footwear – slippers or some indoors shoes
- Duffel bag (water-resistant recommended)
- Ski goggles are very good to have a snowy or windy day.
- Sunblock (March –April)
- Water bottle or thermos
Our tours are marked with different musher levels. They are rated from 1 to 4 and below you find out what it means.
Musher 1 – Very easy and you don’t need to drive yourself
Musher 2 – You’ll drive your team together with another guest, and you need to help the dogs time to time going up hills
Musher 3 – You have your own team of dogs and it will be some steep uphills and downhills. The distance on these tours is between 35-50 km/day
Musher 4 – You have to be very fit, and prepared to be out for the whole day. You’ll be one with your team and the distance on these tours is between 50-75 km/day